To feel confident about your looks, it is essential to have healthy looking hair. Instead of going to salons for expensive chemical hair treatment to restore the vitality of your hair, you should opt for herbal hair treatment products instead. Chemicals would do more harm than good to your hair, and should be avoided. Furthermore, these herbal hair treatment products are affordable, and can be easily purchased off the shelves. You can do the treatment yourself at home, saving the time and hassle of having to go down to the salons. Try these steps to achieve great looking hair:
- Avoid combing your hair when wet to prevent your hair from breaking easily. Start combing your hair only after it dries, and use a comb to untangle knots in your hair.
- By applying shampoo on your hair only when it is wet would prevent it from breaking easily. Do avoid using too much shampoo, and prevent leaving it on your hair for more than 30s.
- Many people suffer from dandruff and damaged hair because they often fail to remove shampoo off their hair thoroughly. Avoid this by running cool water through your scalp for a few seconds even after the visible suds have been washed off. The running water would also help to seal the nutrients from the shampoo into the roots of your hair as well.
- Standing hair as a result of static can be avoided by using a wet brush to comb your hair.
- Beer is the perfect remedy to oily hair care. Try adding a few tablespoon of flat beer into a cup of warm water, and use it to rinse your hair after shampooing. Beer would help you remove oil and dirt from your hair
- Having a poor diet would result in you having dull and flat-looking hair. In order to improve the condition of your hair, try cutting down on food with high fat and cholesterol content. It would take some time before you would be able to see improvement in your hair, so you should consistently maintain a healthy diet.
- Do allow 2 days for the colour to set into your hair after colouring. During this period, avoid shampooing your hair to protect your cuticles from being damaged by any hair dye that may go into your hair root.
With these tips, you would be sure to be able to attain great looking hair in no time!