Finding a reliable courier company in Singapore can be tough as there are several options available in the market. You need to look into each of the companies to see which ones have positive ratings and a solid industry experience. Apart from the cost of the services they provide, you also need to evaluate the quality of their customer service. Let’s talk about more factors to help you identify the right courier service provider.
- Industry Experience. Companies that have been around longer also have a wider reach and more extensive network. You can be confident that should any issue arise, the team can coordinate updates faster and get the parcel to your desired destination. They’re a safe choice for their vast experience in the industry.
- Customer Support. When you’re sending out an important, costly, or fragile item, you want to be sure that the crew members will be handling it with care. You’ll also look forward to receiving updates regularly. That said, look for a courier company that treats customers with respect and courtesy. Test the customer service line to see how the employees are communicating with their clients. If you’re worried about your parcel, the last thing you’ll want to experience is dealing with a rude employee that doesn’t offer any help. A top courier service provider in Singapore will make providing a positive experience for their customers first on their priority list.
- Reputation. See how trustworthy or credible the company is. Visit their website and find out which companies the courier is also working with. Connect with the courier as well through their social networking sites. This way, you’ll find more information about their individual clients. You’ll see how they handle every inquiry or feedback. You’ll also discover how many of their previous clients have had a great experience working with them. Consider it a bonus point if people within your network also use services from the courier.
- Terms and Conditions. Review the company website if there is complete information about their services. Take a look at the terms and conditions so you’ll know what to expect during each of your transactions. While you’re at it, don’t forget to check if the company has a full insurance coverage. You need to be sure that the company will take full responsibility for whatever happens to your parcel while it is in transit. If you’re a small business owner, this is crucial as you’re also counting on the courier to provide a smooth experience for your own customers.
- Services provided. The courier should allow you to manage and track your shipment with ease. Anytime you need updates, all you have to do is go online and check your account. It helps if you can work on your shipping labels yourself, track the parcel real-time, and access your copy of the proof of delivery. It’ll be great too if they also offer same day courier service in Singapore.
Start with small packages so you can further evaluate a courier company in Singapore. When you’re finally sure which one is the most reliable, then you can tick off other options from your list. You’ll know which company to contact should you need a parcel delivered.